Frankfurt Pig

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

in the US

miei cari, right now I am in my hotel room in Dover, Delaware, getting ready to go to work. I flew in yesterday and will stay in the US for around 1 month. As for the rest, not too much to say. Last week I went to the Engish Theatre with Gaborno to see Cat on a hot tin roof, really nice. Then on Friday I went to Milano because I wanted to cheer for my dad (it's his birthday in October but I am in the US so decided to go there before). I arrive there and find out that my mum was sick the night before, vomiting her stomach out. I got the same thing so I passed part of Saturday night and all Sunday throwing up my soul. Not nice. Especially I strongly recommend not to take a plane when you are sick, especially considering that someone at Frankfurt's airport should really take care of cleaning the toilets, even if you are not sick you feel like vomiting. Anyway, now I feel OK. I hope I will be able to start eating normal food again, it would bother me to come here and not eat seafood.
Now I go to work
ciaociao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home