Frankfurt Pig

Thursday, September 06, 2007

going to Macedonia!

miei cari, today I am on holiday. Reason is to go to Macedonia and attend the marriage party of Jack and Jasmina. Can't wait to be there! So this morning I will fly to Milano, go to the hairdresser (oh yes, I need that), then tomorrow fly to Skoje, somehow get to Hokrid (can't remember how exactly but we'll see), on Saturday go to the party and then back again on Sunday. As for the dress, I have that and the shoes. Only problem is that I have no bag nor anything to put on top of the dress, so I assume this afternoon I will have to go around and try to find something (I am starting to wonder whether there is something wrong in my planning, I keep on going to weddings without outfit, ...).
Then yesterday I had my first volleyball lesson, it was really nice to play again after so many years. I thought I would be worse. Mind you, I am pretty bad, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. Funny thing is how you just enjoy it and don't feel that you are exercising; this morning I wanted to lift a thing and my arms ache like hell. Net: fuck the boring gym, I want more volleyball!
ciaociao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home