Frankfurt Pig

Sunday, July 29, 2007

today new computer

miei cari, for some reason it's past 4 in the morning and I cannot sleep, despite the fact that I know that I am tired. Mah...
Anyway, I am writing from my new computer, which I got this morning from Naka (thanks!). This thing has a weird long screen, slightly disproportioned, however so far seems to be faster than the old crap that I had before. Also, I am enjoying a proper touchepad after the one of the old computer decided that it was more entertaining to wander randomly on the screen.
Today I was out the whole day. I went first to get my computer, then tried to meet Jack and Jasmina at the wrong Extrablatt and then had the very bad idea to go to Lorey, which is a store where they sell all sort of stuff for the house, all disgracefully expensive however very nice. Result: my bank account is significantly lighter now. I bought a nice red glass from Baccarat for my mum (it's her birthday next week) and then 3 small plates of a collection called Balcons du Guadalquivir (the 2 at the sides on the bottom row and the one in the middle in the upper row). Reallllllly nice. Well, I assume at the end of the day every now and then it's OK to treat myself with something nice. Now I assume I will have to go to bed, I am sure that sleep will come after 2 pages of the Paradoxes of Infinity, nice light and funny book written by the guy Bolzano (the one that drove us crazy at university, together with his friend Weierstrass). A mali estremi estremi rimedi...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home