Frankfurt Pig

Sunday, July 08, 2007

for some reason I cannot put a title to this post... Misteries of technology...
I spent the weekend in Italy, now I've just come back, I have to clean the flat because I still have all sort of dirty dishes from my birthday party and tomorrow I have to fly to the US. The weekend was pretty good, despite my aunt deciding to make a big scene, as if she is an actress of some sort of Greek tragedy. Too bad that my 2 "little" cousins (the older one is already taller than me) were there looking at this completely moronic act. Anyway. Got nice presents, we put on the doors of the garage of the new house so that next month when I go back we move in. All in all, pretty good. And a kiss to my grandma, la Ine, who is in the hospital.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home