Frankfurt Pig

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Jack the Fahrer

cari miei, this morning I had to take a taxi to go to the airport. So, as usual, I call the taxi company, tell them to come under Jack's house then go there with Jean Jacques to park it because if I try to park it close to my flat the bastards of the ordnungsamt kidnap it again. So I arrive there, 5 minutes before the time, and I wait. I wait. I wait. After a while I see Jack coming out on the balcony and hear my phone ringing. It was him calling me. Apparently the taxi driver was there before I came and rang Jack; Jack, having the mental flexibility of a concrete wall (who the hell is always calling taxis to go under his house?? Mary Poppins????), sends the taxi away. So basically I had to go to the hotel that is close by and get a taxi there. Anyway, I managed to get my plane, despite Jack trying to sabotage me, so now I am in Espain in the eplant. Tomorrow and Friday I will work here and then Saturday and Sunday I hope it's sunny because I will go on the beach.
(Anyway, sorry that the guy woke you up, Jaccko)
(actually no, what the hell, I was waiting in the middle of the street like an idiot with my luggage!)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home