Frankfurt Pig

Friday, May 18, 2007

Jean Jacques sans antenne

today was a good day. I worked only half a day and then went to the hairdresser. I parked my little Jean Jacques in a parking of the city center, among tons of shining BMW, mercedes and assorted bullshit that Frankfurt bankers like to show off in (one day I will explain to you my mum's theory of the Compensatio Penis Piccolis Vaginaeque Scarsae). I come back, pay my nice 6 euros for 2 hours parking and find out that SOME FUCKER STOLE THE ANTENNA OF JEAN JACQUES. Now I wonder, who the hell could have the insane idea of stealing the antenna of a little Peugeot 106??? Well, this means that now we will see if the antennas of BMWs and assorted crap fit on my poor little JJ.

2 Comments:

  • it wasn't me - no, really - I mean who the hell steals these things? First the crappy old, ripped and birdshitty seat of my bicycle and then the wheels which had rubber like the quality of my skin after a nice 3 hours bath at home and now this...
    I think you should just pack your things and come to san sebastian :-)

    By Blogger Captain Catan, at 6:53 PM  

  • i know, i know... seriously thinking about this... best thing is that i was talking to a friend of mine and apparently someone exchanged their broken antenna with hers... the world is full of bastards

    By Blogger alba, at 1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home