Frankfurt Pig

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Barcelona!

miei cari, I am in the hostel with Gaborno (also called Gabuerno, despite he hates it even more than Gaborno...) and he managed to fix internet so now I can write a little bit. We arrived yesterday night, me from the plant, Gaborno from San Sebastian (and he seems to enjoy very very much). We went eating, then walking alongo the rambla, then somewhere else with a lot of statues (dont know where, but I liked them , Gaborno not that much). Today we managed to wake up early and we went around the whole day by foot, so basically now we are on the verge of collapse. Or perhaps we are just getting old and boring, that's all... Anyway, this city is really nice, we went to some cultural stuff, some Gaudí, some shopping in cool places (I got the skirt for Blanca's wedding, thanks god). We aso the pleasure to see a girl half naked (i.e. with only her underpants on) putting vernish on her toes from the roof of the Pedrera, Gaborno tried to convince me of this theory that if you dont see the face the picture is not worthy, bu honestly it sounds like bullshit;-) Now there are some people behind me shouting something in some sort of not better understandable language.
adeu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home