Frankfurt Pig

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Barcelona, I'm ecoming!!

miei cari, just a little update because it's nearly 7:30 PM and I've been in the plant from 5:50AM this morning. After sleeping 3.5 hours, of course, since restaurants open at 9, you finish eating at 12, you walk back to the hotel and you just manage to put your ass on the bed when the alarm clock rings (or so it seems).
Anyway, tomorrow I will go to Barcelona with Gaborno. Since all the people in the plant go away at 2PM on Friday, I assume I will go sleep on some beach south of Barcelona, then drop the car at the airport and then somehow go to the city center and try to find our hostel. I am really looking forward to it. The weather here is extremely nice, warm and sunny (so I was told, there are no windows on the line). The food is always great. I so much stink of garlic that I could avoid the appointment with the hairdresser, since every time that I breath I become blonder. So Gaborno and I will go evisiting Gaudi' houses, eshopping, eeating and enjoying.
And then next 2 weeks in Euskirchen.... :-(

1 Comments:

  • Gaudi's houses are soooo cool but La Sagrada Familia is at #1 and go to the crypt!
    If you can, go to the Palacio de la musica Catalana, very close to La Rambla.
    Enjoy!!! :D

    By Blogger Gianf:), at 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home