Frankfurt Pig

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Tanzhaus West

tonight it was the night of the museums in Frankfurt. Last years there was a lot of people, music, party. This year it was really quiet, not to much going on. Boring, in a word. So I went to a bar in westhafen (the houses there look soooo nice) and then I went with some people I'd just met to this place called Tanzhaus West. The place is pretty cool, they have live bands playing and rooms where they play electronic music (good one). Another nice place found.
And now I am so hungry that I could eat my mum. And I also left my poor Jean Jacques in Sachsenhausen, hopefully those bastards of the ordnungsamt won't kidnap it again.

4 Comments:

  • I can't believe you went to the Tanzhaus West without me!!! I always wanted to go to that place! I don't know why I never asked you to go there with me. They used to have really geeky events there - like playing monotone keyboards and stuff. Let's go there once we are back from Spain!

    By Blogger Captain Catan, at 11:14 PM  

  • Yeeeeeah! Tanzhaus is soooo coooooooool!!!
    It's a shame you discovered it only now but hey, you've got so looooong time to pass in FFM, right? :)

    By Blogger Gianf:), at 12:25 AM  

  • perfetto - so we are a group now - vamos to the Tanzhaus West once I am back in Frankfurto!!!
    Ciaoooo from San Sebastian!

    By Blogger Captain Catan, at 12:52 PM  

  • :_(((((((
    I can't! Unfortunately I'm moving away from FFM! This is my last week!

    But you can do a video, when you all will go and put it on youtube!
    hihihi! :)

    San Sebastian? Let's go surfiiiiinnnnnn'! Wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :)

    Have fun! :)

    By Blogger Gianf:), at 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home