Frankfurt Pig

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm turbo, darling

what better evening to forget the shitty plant data I just got than having Jasmina over for dinner, finishing the cigarettes, going to the trinkhalle in front of my house and getting acquainted with the "turbo folk" music?
Well, not that the music is that good... Anyway, check out the lady Ceca, who apparently is one of the biggest music stars of the Balkans. Well, I don't know whether it's because of her music (from what I heard tonight probably not), of her cleavage (getting close) or of her marriage with Arkan, this nice guy who is suspected of war crimes. Funny how little we know of a place that is on the other side of the Adriatic sea (kind of). Now I go to bed, 4 hours of sleep per night are not making me look any prettier. And in the meantime, listen to this (cool, grande Ali); the proof that a shitty song can become bereable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home