Frankfurt Pig

Sunday, June 10, 2007

I'm a bit tired...

cari miei, I spent a long weekend in Italy. First I went to Veneto, made a lot of deals, ate too much, drank waaaaay too much and definitely did not slept enough. Then I went to Milano to do some shopping and see some friends. Shopping is made (got the dress for Jack and Jasmina's wedding), did not find the shoes that I wanted (but bought another pair just in case) and, as usual, bought a shitload of books. Then yesterday night we went to the Mi Ami 2007, a kind of festival of indipendent music. I assume the music was nice, even though we went there far too late so just got the last band and then danced around a bit. I also wanted to buy a lamp but the bastard didn't sell it to me (but thanks anyway Gio' for trying). Then I left at 3 something, went home, packed my stuff, got to the airport, flew to freaking Frankfurt Hanh (Frankfurt????? you must be joking), took my Jean Jacques and drove back home. I didn't really sleep that much when I got back home, read 2 books, did 2 washing machines and now, needless to say, I am slightly tired. On top, I wanted to go out but now it started raining like shit. And it's also pretty hot, so I feel like I am in a greenhouse. Now let's see how long it takes before I collapse in bed. Ronf ronf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home