Frankfurt Pig

Sunday, July 01, 2007

I'm not that good at games

tonight we decided to stay home, cook like crazy (shrimps everywhere), eat even more and then play Carcassonne. Again and again I find out that I am pretty much useless at these kind of games. The point is that they require some sort of reasoning and after the first 10 min I get so bored about calculating how many points I have and how many points the others have (shit, it's my free time) that I start putting cards randomly. Probably that's the reason why I like briscola: 5 minutes and it's finished.
Anyway, we found out that a German guy invented that disgraceful shit that comes under the name of toast hawaii; good information for when my German colleagues will try to convince me of the greatness of German inventions. This on top of the fact that I found out that they exported Tokio Hotel, a ridiculous teenage "punk" band. But, at the end of the day, we should just shut up, given that we are plaguing the world with Eros Ramazzotti and Laura Pausini, not to talk about the fact that it seems impossible to find a salad without rucola (it stinks!), that we made the world think that the only vinegar that is worth eating is balsamico (no, you cannot put ANY vinegar on mozzarella, for god's sake) and that we are exporting prosecco in cans as if it was Coca Cola.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home