Frankfurt Pig

Saturday, June 30, 2007

there is another post below

bellezze di mamma, this just to let you know that I have posted something below so you should read what I have written there, what the hell. Just in case. So, as promised, I tell you what I did in Espain last weekend.
Basically I tried to get as tanned as possible without getting completely sunburnt. Which I somehow managed, apart from my nose that is actually peeling (shit). The best part of it was on Saturday: I woke up in this village on the coast, somewhere between Barceolona and Tarragona (don't ask me where, no clue where I was). I went to the beach at around 11, stayed there for like 4 hours grilling myself under the sun, then I decided to go away after I tried to stand up and felt my skin kind of crept, i.e. I was getting burnt. Then I decided to go try and find a place on the hills, like in Motblanc, but didn't look like a lot of fun. Then I went back to the coast and got scared about this semi-Rimini places (Salou, to quote a few), At the end I got bored and decided to use my points of the NH hoteles and ended up in Reus. At night, after a nice shower and an even nicer moisture cream, I went outside and ended up in the middle of some sort of Spanish celebration. I assume it was the night of San Juan. The best thing was going around with all sort of fireworks cracking everywhere. This was just great. There were guys going around with fireworks on a stick making big round circles of flaming sparkles. Then a dragon spitting fireowrks from nose and tail. Again, I forgot my camera so I hope I will manage to find out how to download the pics from my cell phone and upload them here.
Then on Sunday I had to come back to sunny Germany, thanks god that I put on my jeans and kept my sweater with me otherwise I would have most probably died from cold (shit).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home