Frankfurt Pig

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Again, this freaking blog doesn't want me to put titles. HELP!!!!
Anyway, I am right now in a room in the plant in Delaware, ready to go and eat crab legs (hmmmm tastyyyyy). I arrived here yesterday, after flying to New Yolrk, then to Philadelphia and then taking the car, trying not to fall asleep and get to this place.
The only remarkable things of the trip were:
1. the JFK airport in NY seems to be a huge, complete mess. 4 flights were supposed to start from the same gate in no more than 50 minutes. Obviously everything was late.
2. the plane from NY to Philly was nearly the scariest piece of aviation history I have ever travelled on. It is competing with the Air Deccan flight from Banaglore to Kochi (which had the record of the scariest flight ever so far): the airplane yesterday was worse (if you can imagine that) but at least we were on the sea and not on some Indian plane so I was thinking that if we crashed I would have ended up fishing some cods and not killing at least 200 kids playing cricket.
As said, now I close and go to dinner. And this weekend probably I will go visit Washington, since I am at 2 hours drive from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home