Frankfurt Pig

Sunday, August 19, 2007

tomorrow work...

oh yes, tomorrow I will go back to work. I nearly wanted to check mails today, but I thought that working on Sunday when one is supposed to be on holiday is not really good for my nervous system. And at the end of the day this has been the only real week of holiday since I went to India, and that was end of March. In the meantime I worked my ass off, so no work today. So I spent the whole day bullshitting on internet and then cleaning the house (including dusting the shelves, and I haaaaate dusting), so that I can say that I made the full cleaning week. I had Gaborno, Ana and the Comunità Campana (Carletto, Mariella, Giuseppe and Jennifer) over for dinner, in order to feed them with the mum's pesto before it gets rotten in the fridge. Some nice chat and then everyone home. And this afternoon I also gave some wine to my Croatian neighbours. they wanted to invite me for dinner but I had people coming over; I hope one day they will come with some nice filled peppers (I really like the stuff but don't know the recipe). Time to go to bed now and await my hundreds of mails tomorrow morning. Everything is going to work fine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home