Frankfurt Pig

Monday, September 17, 2007

bloody printer

my dears, I am still in the office and I hate the printer. Iwas ready to pack everything and call it a day when I remembered that I had sent some things to print. So I go there and obviously I find out that the printer was out of paper so now I have to wait another 5-10 minutes (because it's also slow).
Anyway. This weekend was pretty good, altough completely exausting (I want to go hooooommeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee). On Friday we went to Jack and Jasmina's place to arrange for the present (pictures will come soon). Then we went out, came back at 3 something, bullshitted around the house for another hour and then decided to go to bed. On Saturday I woke up at 8:30 because I had to finish stuff for the present. Then went to the newly-wed house, finished everything (thanks Maria for coming and helping) and then went to pick them up at the airport. Apparently they enjoyed the presents and they also didn't get mad at the confetti all over the flat. Then I went home, stayed a bit, then back to their house (we had decided to meet with everyone there), then directly to Naka's place for her birthday party. The party was cool, but I was so tired that I ended up begging for a bed, got it and collapsed into it. Next day we had breakfast, then went walking and then I ended up in the city walking along the river with Jasmina and looking at flats to rent in Westhafen. OK, I need to get an expat contract to live there. Anyway, then we went pick Jack and Estelle up from the IAA and went to watch a DVD.
Needless to say, I am pretty much tired and need my bed badly. Fucking printer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home