Frankfurt Pig

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I am the only one in the office

this is not to say that I am proud of it, but simply that I have just finished all this pile of shit that I had to do today and now I wait another 10 minutes and we will go to the Indian restaurant (also went yesterday, I loooooooove this food). Yes, I am still in the US, in Cincinnati. Last week was sufficiently stressing; now it is slowly getting better. Tomorrow night we wanted to go see Bad Religion in concert, but I cannot find tickets. So probably we will just show up and see what happens. Apart from that the weather here is simply amazing, around 25 degrees and sunny. Last weekend I cooked pumpkins; I thought that, given that they have so many (Halloween is coming) they must be tasty. Wrong. They tasted like watery nothings. Thanks god I had also bought some ricotta and amaretti so at least the sauce tasted of something. I am still unsure about what to do this weekend, I cannot find anyone who wants to come to Tennessee with me to buy some ridiculous boots and shirts and listen to country music. Don't know why, really... And I will need to find a good hairdresser, my blond is surfacing more and ore every time I wash my hair. And next week I want to go get a massage from Randy's massage lady, last time she was really good (OK, not as cheap as getting a 1.30 hours ayurveda massage for less than 10 euros, but noone is perfect). And given the astounding exchange rate I am thinking to buy a camera and/or an i-pod. Can anyone tell me how you play the ipod music in your car? I read some comments but couldn't quite understand what I should get. All for now. Hmmmm, Indian fooddddd....... (for those who might get worried for this craving for Indian food that I have. No, I am not pregnant. Simply, I cannot take proteins anymore. Welcome to the US).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home