Frankfurt Pig

Sunday, June 01, 2008

warm and sunny

miei cari, this weekend the weather has been extremely good (well, yesterday morning it was pouring rain, but then the sun came out and everything was fine). So we went out with the Italian gang, then Carlo and Mariella stayed at my place - overcoming the disgust at the mess that I have in my flat with a generous portion of pasta with my mum's pesto - and then the plan was to go to the erotik messe. So we arrive there, lured by the posters announcing the presence of Donna Colada, who google tells us has starred in a masterpiece movie called Spermabad (something like a bath of sperm), whose cover shows her with a very open and silicon-injected mouth with some sort of white liquid inside. Perhaps the weather was hot also when she was shooting the movie and she felt like having ice cream. Or maybe not. Anyway, we arrive there and we find out that the ticket was 25 euros, so we decide, with extreme sadness, to postpone our encounter with Donna and to go to the river instead. And also because the entrance had carpet on the ground, and for some reason I started believing that I could get all sort of diseases. Well, all in all better like this, so that I won't get disappointed by the comparison (and I am talking about men, my dears, not myself). So now I am at home waiting for the 3rd washing machine to finish and then go to bed that tomorrow I have to go to work (argh).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home