Frankfurt Pig

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Alive. And in New York:-)

miei cari, after 2 weeks of complete silence, I decided to give you a proof that I am not dead (despite the level of cholesterol after 2 weeks in the US). So what did I do in these 2 weeks? I worked. I shopped. And then I worked. And then I shopped. And, guess what?, I worked. And, surprise!, I shopped. So now that I assume you got the point, let me tell you what I bought (since I don't think anyone is interested in my job, and even if you were, I would have to kill you after I told you, which becomes a bit tricky over internet). So right now I am writing with my brand new laptop: I was going around in the electronic shop and saw this thingy there, all alone, all black and shiny. And who am I, a bastard bitch, to leave it there all alone to face his destiny?? No. So I bought it. As you can see, internet seems to work pretty fine. I simply don't have Office, but at the end of the day who really needs to write a letter? Then I bought a camera, since we had decided to spend the weekend in NY. Then I wanted to buy an i-phone but they were all sold out where I wanted to buy it, so now I have to blackmail the next person that goes in the US to buy me one. Then I bought a shitload of books, a candle holder made of carton (really cool, and also enviromentally friendly, unless the candle starts burning the carton and then the house down, I assume that would be counted as a significant increase in the carbon footprint), a couple of pots (they are cuuuuuuuute), some clothes and some other random crap. So basically I am so broke that probably the guys in my bank will send interpol after me.
So what did I do in New York up to now? I walked like crazy, basically I cannot feel my feet any longer. And since I walked the whole day, right now I am a bit tired and will go to bed. In my room. On 3rd street, in the middle of Manhattan. On the 21st floor, in front of skyscrapers. Hahahahahahahahah. OK, I think I won't have friends anymore when I come back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home