Frankfurt Pig

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

ti ti dodo ti ti ti-dodo

miei cari, after a long silence I am here, completely tired at past midnight and tomorrow I have to wake up early. Shit.
Anyway.
I will take more time another time to write properly what happened in the last 2-3 weeks. Right now I would like to share some advice on 3 songs that I keep on listening to in the last weeks. And I don't even know why - why I keep on listening and why do I give you advice.
Whatever.
song 1: Il mondo prima from Tre Allegri Ragazzi Morti (the name of the group means 3 happy dead guys, just to give you an idea). This is probably the best love song in years.
song 2: We and Dem from Bob Marley. I just can't stop listening to this.
song 3: Baudelaire from Baustelle (which, despite the name, is an Italian group). A man that can dance this properly is the man of my life. Disclaimer: this is the only decent song from the last Baustelle album, in case you want to download it.
Disclaimer 2: for years I thought that Hey Boy Hey Girl from the Chemical Brothers was a perfect making love song. Just to warn you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home