Frankfurt Pig

Sunday, March 23, 2008

hey

miei cari, I am sort of drunk and at my grandma's house. So, what happened in these 2 days? I have bought a lot of books, a lot of skirts, I came here yesterday and now I am sort of drunk ( as already mentioned). SO everything OK. Apart from my parents having a crappy computer with a good connection and my aunt having a good computer with a crappy connection. So bear with me another week until I come back home to my sort of nice computer with a ssort of nice connection and then I can tell you all. Now I sort myself out and try to drive to my house. ciaociao

kids, so noone of you wants to come see radiohead? Well, I won't have internet connection anyway, so who cares

1 Comments:

  • if you weren't drunk I would be seriously offended by your comment about NOONE wanting to come to see radiohead... anyways, happy easter and see you soon in ffm

    By Blogger Captain Catan, at 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home