Frankfurt Pig

Saturday, March 15, 2008

and life goes on

miei cari, eventually I am at home, alone, having my 4th coffe of the morning and writing here. So what happened in the last week? Well, as you might have noticed, last weekend I went to Greece with the girls (Maria, Ana, Blanca, Betty, Eli). I have learnt some spanish, meaning now I know a lot of swear words. Very good. Then on Tuesday my dad and my aunt (my mum's sister) came to visit me. I need to say that the first 2 days were sort of hard, especially because my aunt is sort of high-maintenance. And, on top, she snores really badly all night. That said, the last couple of days have been better, we had some nice talks (just needed enough "fuel", i.e. 3 bottles of wine each night) so everything went fine. Then yesterday night we met with another uncle who was passing by Frankfurt on its way back home to Boston. I have never really liked the guy, however yesterday night we went for dinner and I was pleasantly surprised, for once in my life, because the guy seems to be more mature than in the last 20 years. So, as they say, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Only bad thing is that this morning he called us at 7 because he thought he had lost his credit cards. So for 2 hours we were running around, calling police, calling the restaurant, checking every single cm2 of my car to try and find the bloody credit cards. Then he calls us back to tell us that he ahd actually found them in the hotel where he was staying. No comment.
So what happens now? First, I assume I will go back to bed, then have a shower, then go out, then take Jackko to the airport and then out for the night, apparently there is a concert night or something like that. And tomorrow I go to the Cure's concert:-) So, all in all, everything is OK. And I think I will get blond again, this brown color is a bit boring...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home