Frankfurt Pig

Thursday, February 21, 2008

tomorrow holiday!!

miei cari, tomorrow I will be on holiday!!! And I can tell you, I am really ready for a long weekend. So in the morning I will go to the hairdresser and then hop on a train to Paris to see Vinicio Capossela (since OSte kindly bought the tickets). So what happened this week? Well, last weekend was sort of funny. Irem and I decided that we wanted to have a cocktail dinner: the idea was to have more cocktails than anything else, but I got energized by eventually getting my EC card so I bought salmon, shrimps, martini glasses and I don't know what else and started cooking. Unfortunately I also had the idea of getting some gin&tonic: I know that this thing is toxic for me, but still I can't resist. So basically I ended up shit faced, Eugenio decided to shower himself and also to water my Frakfurt pictures with the second try of Cosmopolitan (yeah, you really need to hold the cap of the shaker...), then we (Irem, Gaborno, Alessio and I) went singing karaoke, then I only remember sitting on a stool in a doner place and then nothing else until the next morning when I woke up on the sofa. The very good thing is that the guys are so well trained that they stayed and washed all the dishes - or at least so I am told, most likely I was sleeping on the sofa by then. I somehow managed to have breakfast with Irem and then collapsed in bed for the whole Sunday, feeling miserable and reading Agatha Christie (she really wrote nice books). On Monday I went to have some thai food with Irem (well, I wanted Indian but of course the Indian restaurant in freaking Bad Soden is closed on Mondays), on Tuesday the Stammtisch, yesterday volleyball (I am getting a bit faster!!) and tonight eventually home. And tomorrow holiday!!!!
There are also unfortunately some not so nice news: first Jorge and Leire will be back in Espain - Leire is already there, Jorge will move on Saturday. This is sad - however most likely it is a good choice for them, going back home and building a future. I don't know, I am a bit puzzled. And anyway this means that we will have people to visit when going to Barcelona:-) Then on Tuesday we found out that Eugenio is leaving to go work in another company; the good news though is that he will stay in Frankfurt, so we will keep contact easily.
Well, all for now; now I need to find some books to read on the train and charge the ipodo.
ciaociao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home