Frankfurt Pig

Sunday, December 23, 2007

in Milano

miei cari, I am in Milano and managed to have access with the super crappy old computer that belongs to my mum. These last couple of days have been nice; I have already bought all the presents so won't need to go crazy in the town. Yesterday I went to check out the design museum with Giorgia, it is OK, een though the 70's exhibition was better. The night before I managed to get one dinner out of Andrea (so he still owes me only 3) and I also got a really nice bottle of wine. Then we went to a club in the middle of nowhere with Giorgia. Alina is nowhere to be found, I am getting worried. I also bought a "how to learn Spanish book" and this morning I figured out that they have 3 different conjuntives, which sort of freaked me out. At the end I don't know whether anyone actually uses all these different forms, hopefully not. So now I will go back to my book, study a bit, eat something and then perhaps go out and go to some other museum. All in all, I am slowly getting adjusted to not doing anything and, man, it feels soooooooooo good.
And yes, we still need to make a lake out of switrzerland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home