Frankfurt Pig

Sunday, December 02, 2007

back home

miei cari, I am eventually at home in Frankfurt after 1 week in Belgium. Today we woke up early, like at 1:30, and Preeti and Sameer decided to treat me with some breakfast, which, surprise, was really good. After that we chatted a bit and then I decided to start driving back home. It has been raining all the way from Antwerp to Frankfurt, plus up to Koblenz there was this bloody wind - I had to get fuel for Jean Jacques, I stop at the station and the wind nearly takes away the door, on top of showering me while I was filling up Jean Jacques, I was nearly getting frogs in the car (since it's French anyway:-) ) - Again, Preeti and Sameer were wonderful hosts, and our Preeti is a great cook. Which means that I will gorge myself of great Indian food when I move there. Coooooolllll!!!!

Last week I read another book from Chuck Palahniuk, "Choke". Again, very nice. How can you stop reading a book if it starts with
If you're going to read this, don't bother

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home