Frankfurt Pig

Saturday, October 20, 2007

memoirs from the exile

miei cari, end of week 3 in the US. I am still not homesick (or not more than normal) but I am tired like hell. I have been waking up between 5:15 and 6 every morning to be able to be in the office at around 7, so that I can work with the guys in Europe. I don't know how people here can live like this. I have a colleague that comes at 6 every morning. This is simply insane. Apart from that, everything is fine. Yesterday I went for dinner at Adam's place and he (actually his wife Wydalis, hopefully it's spelt like this) cooked this marvelous Puertorican dinner with plantanes. Very very tasty. Tonight we go to a Peruvian restaturant with Patricia, Naka and Patricia's "friend" (yeah riiiight). And I found a really nice Mexican place, not fancy but the food is really good. Basically I am making the culinary tour of South America, which is good because it is tasty and without all these freaking sauces and crap. I have eventually found the last book of the autobiography of Maya Angelou, I was looking for it for ages and it's good. Now I pack and go buy some more books that I have only 1 left. And perhaps tomorrow Randy can organize a massage for me, my right shoulder aches like hell (shitty lab).
ciaociao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home