Frankfurt Pig

Thursday, November 22, 2007

on the road

miei cari, as of tomorrow I start another of my usual wanderings. So tomorrow morning I will have to wake up at 4:30 (which probably means that I should be in bed now and not in front of a computer) and I will fly to Milano. The best thing is that I am going for work, which is pretty much amusing. Saturday morning I will go to the plant, then my dad comes to pick me up and we rush to the airport to go back to Frankfurt. I wanted to stay until Sunday, but there is the Thanksgiving party at the Seidels' and I have already missed it 2 years. Then Sunday big washing day and on Monday I take my little Jean Jacques, drive to Euskirchen and then from there to Brussels. Then on Friday I will leave to go to Antwerp to visit our Preeti in her new flat. And she promised me that she will cook some chicken biryani... tassssssttttyyyyyyy:-) After that I assume I will be back in Frankfurt, even though never say never.
Other news: last weekend OSte was here in Frankfurt visiting. We didn't do a lot, apart from going around, getting very drunk (me at least) at Yara's party, then going to the museum of modern art and then to the Ethiopian restaurant, where OSte fell in love with the waitress. And then we got Jean Jacques from the dark corner where we had left him all alone for 1 day and we rushed to the airport because OSte has this theory that you need to be at the airport 1 before the flight for domestic flights, 1.5 hours for international flights and 2.5 hours for trips to the US. Weird. So obviously he was super early and he had to enjoy the nice service of the German duty free while he could have arranged a marriage with the waitress instead. Shame on him:-)
Other news is that in the last 2 months I was told that 2 guys that I thought were good looking are actually gay. Obviously I started freaking out. Now there are 2 other guys that are tasty and I am just waiting for the moment when they introduce me to their boyfriends... In simple words, I am going paranoid.
OK, now I really need to go to bed otherwise tomorrow I will look as if a truck has run over me. Which is nothing unusual, but unfortunately it triggers all sort of questions from my mum which I am not too willing to answer.
ciaociao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home