Frankfurt Pig

Sunday, May 25, 2008

ops, I did it again

before my dear readers start thinking about something weird, I would like to specify the title: yes, I am nearly going broke this month as well. So, miei cari, as you know I spent the last few days in Milano. So I got a new hairstyle (not so sure that I like it, but whatever) and then I went furiously shopping. So now I have 4 new skirts, 3 new tshirts, a shitload of books (19 to the last count, but I am sure I forgot some), some new dvds and some cds. Highlight of the weekend was the Afterhours concert on Friday. While I was driving there I remember that I went to the first concert of them around 10 years ago. This tells me 1. that I am getting old 2. that they are getting old as well (ha haaaa) 3. that there is still hope if a good group manages to survive in a country that exports all sort of pukable shit like ramazzotti (the singer, not the liquor) and pausini. Anyway, the concert was very good and the most amazing thing was that not only the place was completely full (and we are talking about a bigger place than normal, probably 7-8000 people) but that the public sang all the old songs as well. Well, if they decide to make an international tour this time as well I strongly recommend that you go see them.
Now I'd better go to bed that tomorrow I have to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home