Frankfurt Pig

Sunday, May 04, 2008

lullaby

cari miei, I am here writing on the computer: my mum is sitting on my sofa (which is my bed in these days, my parents are sleeping in my bed) and is watching some sort of crappy pride and prejudice dvd. Why was I so stupid to take her to bloody Saturn? There is this lady Kira-whatever-her-name-is that right now has some sort of pearls on her hair and is jumping around with a bad looking short moron. Well, anyway. Today I finished reading this extremely nice book called Lullaby from Chuck Palahniuk. OK, if you like sort of she meets the guy of her life and after a lot of adventures and perils they are eventually together for the rest of their life, ehm, then perhaps think again about buying this. To be honest, I could sell it to you as she meets the guy and, after a lot of adventures and perils, they are eventually together. It would be true however slightly misleading. Anyway, it is a really nice book, so read it read it read it (and if you are broke ask me and I lend it to you).
What else happened? Well, we had the surprise of our lives when last week we received a latter from Eugenio and Maike saying that they got married 3 days before. Since I haven't had a chance to talk to the guys, I will suspend any further comment until the chance occurs.
And when I was writing the title of the post I figured out that I didn't tell you about the The Cure concert I went to probably already 1 month ago. Shame on me. Well, will be for another time.
I think the bloody Kira-whatever-her-name-is is in love with another guy. Well, at least this one is not short. Che pallllleeeeeeeeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home