Frankfurt Pig

Saturday, May 17, 2008

dolce far niente

miei cari, in case you still haven"t learnt Italian (shame on you!!), the title of this post means something like "how sweet it is not to do anything". So basically today is Saturday, I am at home and, you would never guess it, I am not doing anything. Well, apart from writing here. Then I will get a shower, go meet with the Seidels, go around to see who has the biggest head and then tonight there is Rodrigo's bday party. But without hurrying.
So what happened this week? Basically nothing, apart from 2 considerations: 1) having my own laptop at home is becoming freaking addictive, I come back home at 11PM and still I turn it on to see what happened in the world. This has to stop (that's why I am writing here...) 2) I was taking the piss off Jack for ages because he reads this bullshit business books. Well, I am reading them as well. It still hasn't reached the emergency point, however this has to stop (that's why I have the art of war for women" next to my bed...). But, apart from this, everything is OK.
ciaociao

2 Comments:

  • ciao bella! sarò a francoforte dal 4 al 7 luglio... dimmi che sei lì quel week end!!! sono con una bella compagnia di alcolizzati! besos :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:10 PM  

  • grande gio'!!!!!!!! penso proprio di sí, e per di piú é il mio compleanno quindi famo festone.

    By Blogger alba, at 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home