Frankfurt Pig

Thursday, April 05, 2007

last words (perhaps)

miei cari, it's not that I want to imitate our Gaborno and don't write anymore blaming a hot internet point (Gaborno, next time get a hotel with internet connection and AC, what are you earning all those trillions of euros for otherwise:-) ), but simply today I couldn't resist anymore and ate a whole pineapple, some fruits (apple, watermelon, a yellowish-brownish thing that I've never seen before and given the taste won't see anymore in my life) and some vegetables. All raw. I cannot stand 40 degrees and a sun that breakes the stones (direct translation from italian) without eating raw fruits and vegetables. So perhaps I will then spend the rest of the holiday hugging the toilet... Ma chi se fregaaaaaaaa (who gives a shit) / ma chi s'emportaaaaaaa (who gives a shit, other version).

By the way, still 1 day and a half and we marry our Preeti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home