Frankfurt Pig

Sunday, February 11, 2007

the year of the pig!!


Cari miei, on Saturday night Patricia invited me to the Chinese New Year's event. And guess what year it is? It's the year of the PIG!!!!!!!! Well, actually it's more like the year of the boar, but we are close enough:-)
So basically we went to this place, Heather and I were pretty much overdressed - and imagine that during the day we were nearly buying some prom dresses, never seen such an abundance of shitty clothes - and we started eating like pigs. The food was really good, apart from some fish which I didn't try because I got scared by the smell and the last 2 things because I was too full. There were some dance shows, they were pretty nice. The music shows were also nice, even though sometimes a bit weird. And I got completely envious about the hair of Chinese (or descendants) women: straight, super black and thick. Wonderful. After a while we left and went to Jungle Jim's to get a ton of shrimps and cachaca to make caipirinha; it was kind of funny to see these 2 girls in high heels (me) and super cleavage dress (Heather) walking kind of drunkenly at night in the supermarket. But as usual we survived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home