Frankfurt Pig

Thursday, February 08, 2007

I am getting old

Today I had to take the plane to come to the US. The good news is that I managed to take it and now I am writing from Cincinnati.
The bad news is that I fear I am really getting old.
This time I managed to forget:
- the map of Cincinnati
- the little book where I wrote how to get to the places of the people I know (because usually I get lost)
- the book about Tennesse
- all the books about India that I wanted to read
- the cream for the face, as a result I bought this shitty stuff at the airport (and I nearly forgot it on the plane)
- once I open the luggage I will continue the list...
On top, I nearly lost first my boarding ticket and then my passport in the airport.
As my granddad used to say "thanks god that your mum made you head stuck to your neck, otherwise you would forget that one as well".
It's cold like shit here, but it's really sunny.
ciaoooo

1 Comments:

  • io ieri mattina dopo aver timbrato l'ingresso in azienda mi sono seduta tranquilla tranquilla alla scrivania con la mia bella tazza di te fumante e all'improvviso mi sono accorta di essermi "dimenticata" di recuperare la mia stagista!!! per fortuna era in un albergo a pochi km di distanza.... la storditaggine galoppa!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home