Frankfurt Pig

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

from winter to Winter

miei cari, winter in Germany this year is kind of mild. Yesterday night I was driving back home when it started snowing. That was beautiful. I went to bed, under my nice warm cosy duvet, and I was waiting to wake up to see all Frankfurt in white. Result: I wake up and there is no snow whatsoever, everything melted, just a little shitty rain, enough to screw up your hair but nothing more. Not good.
So tomorrow I am flying to the US, today I was in a meeting and half of the people were stuck on the highway because there are 11 to 15cm of snow (depends who makes the calculation inches to cm). Nice! Well, perhaps I won't be able to wear my high heels (new year's resolution: when not in the plant, dress like a woman, for god's sake!), but at the end of the day that is what winter should be like. And I am also planning to see my friends, and also meet new ones (hopefully). Last time I was in Cincinnati was October, and I should go there more often, at the end of the day when you know people it is always nice to see them again. Yes, I bought all the Ritter Sport dunkle voll nuss they had at the supermarket:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home