Frankfurt Pig

Friday, January 19, 2007

Kyrillucci

Yesterday I was driving back from Euskirchen while our friend Kyrill the cyclone decided to hit Germany. It was somewhat funny to feel the car moving on the highway despite me not moving the steering wheel, but even funnier to check the 4 sms and 2 phone calls that my mum made to make sure that I wasn't flying all over the place like a female&blond version of David Copperfield, only me without strings. I tried to explain to her some basics rules of physics, such as how much force you would need to lift my nice little ass, but apparently she was not convinced by my theoretical approach.
Tonight we should meet at O'Reilly's, but honestly I feel like I could sleep for 13 hours even without the 10 pints of beer that I would end up drinking if I went there. And then, tomorrow is another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home