Frankfurt Pig

Friday, January 05, 2007

Alba 34 : Swiss police 0

Hail to me, Thane of the Borders! This is to share with you all my joy for having successfully bulshitted my "friends" of the Swiss police. I managed to take all through Switzerland, in and out 2 borders, not 1, not 2, but 34 (thirty four) bottles of wine!!!!!!!!!!! Along with a bottle of grappa, 1 salame, more than a kilo of parmigiano, 1 panettone, some shrimps (grassie cammello) and some more food which now I cannot remember. They also stopped me to ask me what were the plants I was carrying and I told them, with my perfect hoch deutsch, that those were my plants because I was in Italy for the holidays and they need water. And the idiots didn't even check the back of the car... scemi scemi scemi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home