Frankfurt Pig

Monday, December 18, 2006

I love the Eifel hotel

The Eifel Hotel is the best hotel you can find in Euskirchen, and by far one of the best ones I have been to. Apart from the fact that each room has a different theme (tonight I am in the "Versace" one), the service is really nice: first of all they have an outstanding breakfast, even at 5 in the morning, and then if you are a loyal client, as I am, they really take care of you, giving you the Corriere della Sera, a chocolate bar as present and cooking spiegeleier mit bratkartoffeln when I arrive here hungry as a bull after a late shift. The hotel is pretty weird, full of all sort of junk, but it is amazingly clean and neat. Before they built the Park Hotel, which is a nice but conventional hotel, the Eifel was always completely booked out; that however was not a problem because I could call the owner and he would book me a room under the name "frau Alba". Now that they built the posh conventional hotel, a lot of boring business people go there, not coming anymore to the Eifel: shame on them!
So, miei cari, long live the Eifel Hotel!!
and no, I wasn't paid to write this:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home