Frankfurt Pig

Monday, January 08, 2007

cannot sleep...

miei cari, tomorrow I am back to work and now it's nearly 1 am and I cannot sleep, I have been going to bed at 3 earliest for more than 2 weeks. Tomorrow I assume I will have to put some wooden sticks to keep my eyelids open, Kubrick docet. Worst case scenario I will start baking some cookies with my brand new piggy shapes. Well, since I started bothering you, why not going on. In the last couple of days I have been reading some interesting books about what happened in Italy in the 70s, meaning from the revolts in the universities in 68 to the terrorist acts of the Brigate Rosse, Prima Linea and a ton of other groups who went around shooting people. What is most amazing for me is that these guys decided to go kill someone (or injure him permanently) based on some political ideas. They didn't personally know the guys. A lot of times, they didn't even know exactly what the guys were doing as a job. They chose one, went there and shot him. Opla'. This is delirious. They way I see it, and I know that I might be completely wrong, is that this is equivalent to shooting someone because the Magical Creamy told me to. Buona notte.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home