Frankfurt Pig

Sunday, February 04, 2007

outlet? Yeah, sure, but I won't buy anything...

Cari miei, yesterday Jasmina, Jack and I went to this outlet in Wertheim, Bayern. Since I am going to the US, the idea was to go, look at German people buying Tommie t-shirts with pity (50 euros????) and come back home without any serious damage to my bank account.
Obviously, it didn't really work that way.
First of all, there was the shop of Le Creuset, a super expensive French producer of kitchenware. I went inside, saw all these expensive and really beautiful pots, kept a bit of self control (buy it alllllllllll) until, right before going out, I saw this super cool dish to make the Tarte Tatin. This is a cake that I love. It's very simple, apples, sugar, lemon juice, dough, nothing else really. It's extremely good, but I tried to make it a couple of times and I destroyed it when I tried to turn it. Needless to say, I bought it. There goes the first money. Shit.
Then we went into this gloves shop and I saw this super cool gloves, very nice leather, very nice colors. Result: 2 pairs bought. One has holes on the knuckles and it's super pink. The other one is a pair of driving gloves, holes on the knuckles, fingers free, super red, so that this summer when I drive back to Italy I can show my middle finger to the Swiss policemen in a fashionable way. And away goes some more money. Double shit.
Then there was the outlet shop of Wolford, they sell stockings. Usually, every time I go to some big store, I always stay there and look at them, but usually they are so damn expensive that I've never bought anything (hello!! 50 euros for a pair of stockings??). Well, yesterday I bought 3 pairs for 15 euros each...
OK, I'm not claiming that I am broke, but still...
But now I have super pink gloves:-))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home