Frankfurt Pig

Sunday, January 28, 2007

good weekend

Cari miei,
this weekend was pretty good.
Friday I didn't do anything, went to bed at 10:30 like a good girl.
On Saturday we went to Wagner's to give an idea of reaaaaaaaaaal greeeeeeeeeasy German food to Samirro (Preeti's fiance, with Italian spelling) and then we went to Club Keller. This place is really nice. Eventually we found a place in Frankfurt where people are nice, i.e. not wearing suits with ties, music is cool, and they also have a tisch fußball (calcio balilla). It has been voted "The place where I want to get sick in" 2007 - by us, I mean.
Today (Sunday) I had Samirro, Preeti, Jack, Jasmina and Simone over for luch. Gaborno and Paritosh were supposed to come as well, but we don't know where they are... After following Preeti's advice "go to south or to the north, but not both", I decided to book my flight to India and then go to the South; where exactly, don't know yet. Anyway, I will be leaving Germany on the 22nd March won't come back until April 11th. All flights to India booked. What I am going to do in this time is still kind of uncertain, but hopefully I will figure it out.
By the way, we started drinking 1 bottle of wine and now I am finishing the second, so I assume I will collapse preety soon. I wanted to clean up the place and read some intersting stories about India (heloooooo! I am not a shitty touristic person going to Agra and Goa and coming back saying that I visitied India! Meeeee???? Never!) ; but I assume I will find some time later on....
ronf ronf
ciaoooooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home