Frankfurt Pig

Sunday, September 21, 2008

small Thai lady - big pain

miei cari, yesterday I decided to go for a Thai massage in the city. So I go there and meet the lady who was going to give me a massage. She was no more than 150cm tall, no more than 35kg in weight and very quiet and smiling. So I thought that it will be a relaxing 45 minutes and I prepared myself on the bed. And all of the sudden she starts with a massage and I thought that she was going to tear my muscles away. I also checked whether instead of the little, quite and smiling lady I was actually getting massaged by the twin brother of Mike Tyson. After some minutes I try to grunt that it was a bit too hard but my German is bad and hers was even worse so she understood that my muscle was a bit hard and she kept on cracking it for the next 5 minutes - which was a good learning, so for the remaining 30 minutes I just shut up and let her massacre me. That said, the massage was actually good so now I feel more relaxed. I still prefer the ayurveda massages that I got when I was in India, they were far more gentle and still very good. The only disadvantage is that they covered me in oil and at the end I had to wash my hair 5 times to manage to get rid of the oil.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home