Frankfurt Pig

Saturday, September 20, 2008

so when do I get my 2 free dinners?

miei cari, yesterday night we went out with Jasmina, Tina and Gaborno to a really nice thai restaurant. At a certain time our man Gaborno decided to bet with me. First time he was saying that Nutella for sure was invented in Germany and I said that it was invented in Italy, so we decided to bet and I won (Ferrero is Italian, my dear Gaborno, and it comes from a region full of nuts - fruit and people). Second time he bet that the nose of the elephant was called trumpet while I said that it was not, and I won this one as well. So now Gaborno owes me 2 dinners: 1 is for sure schnitzel, since he is very good at them. For the second one I think he is trying to find out whether they sell elephant meat anywhere, to be honest i hope he doesn't find because it sounds slightly gross. And apparently if you are jew or muslim you are not even supposed to eat it - not that we care but you never know. Apart from this what happend? Nothing. So now I go get myself a manicure and pedicure and if I manage also a thai massage. Ah ah.

2 Comments:

  • am currently researching some stuff for the dinners. I guess we won't have anything which has a trumpet ;)

    By Blogger Captain Catan, at 12:17 AM  

  • at least there is a web page - elephant-steak:

    http://elephant-steak.com/Frameset.htm

    saxe

    By Blogger Saxe, at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home