Frankfurt Pig

Saturday, August 23, 2008

oh well

miei cari, I am at home reading all sort of interesting stuff from internet - helped by the fact that when I wanted to shut down the computer and head out I heard a big thunder outside and it started raining (surprise!) One nice thing that I found is this sort of blog called bitch, really interesting.
Anyway, this weekend I really have nothing to do. I thought I would go to Wiesbaden to see a rock festival but then I found out that it is next weekend, and next weekend I will stay in Frankfurt to see the museumuferfest (or whatever other fest there is on the river). So basically I will try to find something, like for instance rent the movie about Ian Curtis and watch it or in general getting whatever other weird dvd.
Now it stopped raining so it's a good idea to get out of here before God remembers that this is Germany and send snow.

1 Comments:

  • Vuoi dire "control"? Non รจ male, l'ho visto al Mahl seh'n. Sai se ci sono i fuochi stasera al fiume?

    By Blogger Kilya, at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home