Frankfurt Pig

Sunday, September 14, 2008

bollywood, here I come!

to clean the toilets, perhaps... Miei cari, today Maria, Ana, Betty, Sofia and I went to this bollywood dancing course and it was great fun. We could also learn and dance (well, sort of) a whole 3-minutes coreography!! At the beginning the teacher was a bit tense, especially after I stopped exercising a turning move because after doing 3 times I thought I was going to puke my soul off after yesterday night's party at Naka's place (more on that later). But then we started bullshitting and at the end everyone enjoyed it a lot. I am still wondering how can people move the head right and left, after trying for 2 hours I could barely move it 2 cm per side with the very painful feeling that my neck was going to break. Well, anyway. I really want to find more of these courses, they are a great way of spending a Sunday, especially when outside it's getting cold like hell. So then yesterday I went to Naka's place for her birthday party. Peter had catered a cook to cook (which sounds a bit like an oxymoron, however lately cooks seem to spend their time on tv sporting fancy hairstyles and giving the impression that they couldn't distringuish a pan from their grandma) and the food was very tasty. The wine was also pretty tasty, which basically means that I ended up shit faced with people wanting to steal the keys of my car for fear that I would drive home and kill myself. So I made this perfect plan, like "pretend that I go to bed, wait until noone sees me and then sneak out of the place". Unfortunately I felt asleep the moment I touched the bed (welcome to the world of old farts...); the good thing, at least, is that after not even 2 hours I woke up to go to the toilet and was intelligent enough to put the alarm clock, otherwise I don't think I would have made it to the bollywood dancing course. Highlight of the night, apart from the great eintopf and roasted pig, was a discussion on cultural differences on the topic "should a man do the first step and chat up a woman or is it also OK if she goes and basically puts her pussy on a silver tray in front of him" - well, perhaps we didn't really say that way but it sounds like a effective summary-. The majority declared that it is OK for a woman to go chat up a guy and basically put her toungue in his mouth. Obviously the majority was German. Being the only Italian, I was looked at like some sort of only living survivor of an exint ancient civilization, when I tried to make the point that a man should make the first move, for fuck's sake. At least this. The audience really did not seem to even slightly comprehend what I was talking about. Depressing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home