Frankfurt Pig

Monday, September 08, 2008

new meaning of the word overworked

miei cari, as you might have noticed, I haven't been writing here for a long time. I would like to pretend that I had extreme adventures in far-away lands with exotic and charming men that prevented me to keep you updated, but unfortunately the sad truth is that I am working like a slave. And the weather sucks, too. That said, I have just figured out that we are in full ramadan - which seems to be a more plausible explanation than the ones I had defined to explain why the muslim center 2 houses down the street is full of people from the last week - no, I am not becoming paranoid, I was thinking they had some sort of olimpic games of the muslim nations or something like that, then tonight I figured that they are singing and, since they are not allowed to drink alcohol, I started investigating alternative solutions. Anyway, I have been told that I need to let you know that Jack and Jasmina are in Italy and they are enjoying it a lot, even though they (well, Jack at least) complain it's expensive (surprise!). Jack is also saying that Napoli is dirtier than Beirut (surprise!) - well, might be dirty but at least you don't get a missile on your head while you are walking down the street. I am pretty sure that he is taking trillions of pictures, so I will just wait to see those. And now I end with the news update and go to bed. ciaociao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home