Frankfurt Pig

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

WANTED! (1)


We were at Giulia's house for the cineforum (by the way, tanti auguri Giulia!!). This time we watched Profondo Rosso and concluded that our friend Dario Argento no ga tute le fasine a cuert - that, in my dad's dialect, means "he hasn't got all the grain under the roof", i.e. he's not really normal. But, my kids, the lady in the mirror is scary like hell, and the soundtrack by the Goblins is reaaally nice. Anyway, since I couldn't find any parking place close to Giulia's house and I was already late, I decided to use my Italian-plate-immunity and park on the bycicle lane. For info, the bycicle lane was as big as a highway lane, you could have parked 3 cars easily on it. After the movie I went back to the car and found that someone had stuck the sticker on the picture on the window: translated, it means "do not park on our lanes". Apart from the fact that, as said, the whole bloody tour de france could have passed without problems, what I was wondering is: do you think it's normal that in this country you find people going around in the middle of the night in a completely deserted street carrying this kind of moronic stickers? What about getting a life?? And, since German superior quality is known in the whole world, the glue of the sticker was obviously super strong, so it left a nice sticky patch on my window when I took this thing away. This call for retaliation: please guys send me ideas of stickers we can make and then stick to the bycicles all around town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home