Frankfurt Pig

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Borat

Yes, we did it. We went to see the Borat movie. I mean, this guy is a genius. He managed to create such a huge hype for a movie that, yes, it IS funny, but honestly I have seen better. I have never seen such a queue at the Turm Palast, the last one was in front of the thai restaurant at the corner. I assume that I am a bit disappointed because I had seen the dvd at Randy and Heather's place and that was much much more sarcastic. And apparently he will also make the BrĂ¼no movie, which I am now saying that I won't go see but of course I will be there the first weekend that they show it. Ahhh, the power of marketing... By the way, we eventually managed to go visit Vincenzo in Bacolsbach (actually it is Niederhochstadt, but since he comes from Bacoli...): he is living on the top floor, Deniz+wife are living one floor below and on the ground floor there a deaf 90-something years old lady: what better set up for a massive party? Stay tuned for the invitation:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home