Frankfurt Pig

Friday, October 27, 2006

I'm back!!


Miei cari, I'm back home! After 3 weeks in Cincinnati, I managed to take my plane, enjoy my chardonnays and gin tonics (the red wine was disgusting) and arrive safely. This time I had decided not to buy clothes anymore, so I ended up with an overweight luggage full of books... I promise I will stop complaining about the crappy quality of IKEA furniture if my Billies survive this unexpected load. And then since now there is the ban to take liquids onto the plane as hand luggage, I also had to put my brand new Method soaps inside the bag: thankfully they arrived safely without spilling all over the place (together with the Olay Body Quench lotion that Petero asked me to buy, still wondering why he doesn't get it for free...). So now I am waiting for the first washing machine to finish, then I will make my new furry shoes have a trip in Germany - no, shoes are NOT clothes - then go to the hairdresser because my blond is kind of fading and tonight I will host the second event of the cineforum Italia&Cultura (Italy&Culture): yes, today I am not working:-))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home