Frankfurt Pig

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Safety first


while I was in the bathroom, sorry, in the "restroom" at work, I found these safety advices that Cincinnati State Fire Marshall decided to share regarding how to prevent fires in university campus.
I truly believe this is extremely important, especially we need to remember that:
1. we shouldn't take batteries out of the smoke detectors if the ones of the dildo have finished (game or electronic devices)
2. we should always estinguish all smokes, also the ones of the incenses (?!?!?! what the hell are we, hare krishna??)
3. we should designate someone "not impared" to take care of cleaning after the parties. Basically we need to invite some nerdy girl who doens't drink "because I promised my grandpa on his deathbed" and while we are singing butt-naked on a zebra (Eddieeeee! haaaaalf!) she hoovers and mops the floor with the mocio vileda. I am a genius, me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home