Frankfurt Pig

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

feels like 15 again

miei cari, I am having a complete trip back in time. First, I find a lot of my high school classmates on facebook (and yes, I confirm the post from yesterday, the new version sucks). Then I am finding some nice groups to listen to. Unfortunately I am not 15 any more so tomorrow I will look like a piece of organic matter formed after digestion (see how polite I am, I didn't say shit - shit, I said it! shit! ah, again!! shit!!!). But anyway, who cares, long live whoever invented make up. So mark your calendars because on November 21st we go see Foals - still have to understand why they actually decided to come play in this town, but I shouldn't complain. And if I find something else I keep you posted.

PS yes, as usual it will be me and Gaborno because my friends are OLD FARTS (do you feel challenged now??)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home